From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I hate waitin' around like this. I wish something would attack us already.
How long has this fight been going on?
- Since before I was stationed out here. This place is famous for all the battle this patch of ground sees.
Is there any end in sight?
- I hope not. Nothing can compare to the thrill of fighting alongside your warband. We fight for each other, and I trust them with my life, including that crazy Shattermind.
What's wrong with Shattermind?
- Poor guy. He's been out here way too long, seen things that would make anyone else run screaming. He talks gibberish, but he saved my life countless times.
You want to be attacked?
- Yes. If I don't get something to kill soon, I'm going to die from boredom.
- Maybe the lack of combat means your warband can stop fighting for a while. (Same as "Is there any end in sight?)