From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Update - August 11, 2015
Balance, Bug-Fixing, Polish
- Fixed the story step "Victory or Death" to allow turret and anvil interactions during the airship phase, enabling Personal Story completion.
- Inspiring Distortion: Fixed a bug that allowed this trait to apply distortion to WvW structures.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- The new Dwayna's weapon set is available at vendors for the limited-time price of 1 complete Black Lion Claim Ticket from a Black Lion Chest. Keys are available in the Special category of the Gem Store for 125 gems.
- The Boosts category of the Gem Store has been reworked. All previous boosters are no longer available. Previously purchased boosters will still work.
- A new Experience Booster is now available that grants 50% additional experience from all sources and game types, including WvW and PvP reward tracks, and gives a killstreak bonus on enemy NPCs.
- A new Item Booster is now available that grants crafting, gathering, and magic find benefits from a single source and summons a merchant if the player's inventory is full after gathering resources.
- A new Heroic Booster is now available that grants both Item Booster and Experience Booster effects.
- Single Experience Booster and Item Booster prices have been reduced by 33% permanently.
- Karma Boosters are now available exclusively from in-game rewards.
- For a limited time, you can claim a free Heroic Booster by visiting the Gem Store.
- The Black Lion Chest now drops the new boosters. Karma Boosters, Experience Boosters (old), Magic Find Boosters, Crafting Boosters, Gathering Boosters, WXP Boosters, Killstreak Experience Boosters, and Communal Boost Bonfires no longer drop from the chest.
- The Candy Corn Gobbler now grants the new, more functional booster effects at an adjusted duration per use.
- Story steps that grant Gem Store boosters now grant the new boosters.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 51,772