From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Explorer Kugald is a member of the Durmand Priory who studies the steam creatures together with Explorer Drokk. He can be found at Lamentation Waypoint or, during the events Stop fabricators from building the steam outpost and Destroy the outpost created by the steam creatures, on the Lake of Lamentation near the steam outpost.
- Stop fabricators from building the steam outpost (32)
- Destroy the outpost created by the steam creatures (30)
- Life doesn't get much better than this.
- Crisp air, clear skies, ample drink, great battles, and getting paid to do it—what more could you ask for?
- There's a lodge southwest of camp that always has great beer. Elayna thinks they're too rowdy, but I just think she could use a beer or two herself.
- So, drinking's covered. What about battle? (Same as "Battle?")
- One of our historians. Nice lady, but wound a bit tight, if you know what I mean. She's usually down by the lodge if you need her.
- You mentioned fighting? (Same as "Battle?")
- Lodge to the southwest. Got it.
- Thanks for the tip.
- There are many foes to be fought around here. Believe me, I've tested just about all of them. The major threats right now, though, are those steam beasts. Now those are some formidable foes!
What do you know about the steam creatures?
- Not much. Just that they provide good fights.
- I see, thanks.
- Sounds interesting. Thanks.
- Point taken. Here's to life!
- It is a nice day, yeah.
- During Stop fabricators from building the steam outpost
- Watch yourself. Trouble's brewing out there.
What do you mean?
- Those steam beasts are up to something. It can't be good.
- Thanks for the head-up.
- Duly noted.