From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
- Even though I feel a little...outnumbered, it's quite the honor to be here. The ruins of Old Piken Square. Amazing!
- this group.
You seem a little out of place in
- I know, but I asked for this assignment. I've always wanted to know more about my ancestors, and this is a great place to do it.
So, how have the charr been treating you?
- The war hangs over everything we do, even something as academic like researching these ruins. I've had to bite my tongue a few times, but I notice they've done it, too. We're trying.
- Good luck.
- It certainly is. Take care.
- We know so little.
- May Kormir enlighten you.
- Knowledge is the greatest treasure.
- Is your for knowledge?
- Too much has been forgotten.