From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Free this furry little friend. Maybe he'll help you!
— In-game description [?]
- Equipped by rangers holding the Rabbit bundle 'purchased' by interacting with the cage behind Kakifein within Help Albin Chronicler trade with the jotun tribe.
- Using this skill destroys the bundle.
- The summoned rabbit will not follow the player, but will have a blue party member name like summoned creatures and pets and will attack any nearby enemies.
- The summoned rabbit will have the same effective level as the player.
- The summoned rabbit will last for over 10 minutes.[verification requested]
- If the player leaves the area, the rabbit will not disappear. Instead, the rabbit will be unbound from its master.
- Coming back will show the rabbit as a green ally name instead a blue name.
- Summoning a new rabbit while the unbound one is present will replace the ally rabbit with a new blue-named one.
- It is not possible to summon multiple rabbits.
- Trying to use the skill while a bound rabbit is present will summon a normal Rabbit that will disappear in a second, as when the Rabbit bundle is dropped.