From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Sure, she fusses over me in front of my sons and guests like you, but i bet they plan to put me out on the ice any day now.
Who fusses over you?
- Krennak's mate means well, but i know she'd rather be out hunting, not mashing up stew for a toothless old beast.
This is their homestead?
- Krennak and Tor have done well to make a home for us here in these tough times. I can't hunt like I used to, you know.
You see a lot of trouble here on the lake?
- Nothing any of us can't handle, just grawl and those fools following the Ice Dragon. Never thought I'd live to see that.
Do you mean the Sons of Svanir?
- Imagine, kids so lost today that they'd worship Jormag! My father wouldn't have believed it possible.
Was he from the old country, up north?
- My father was a hero of the Far Shiverpeaks. He'd never have settled for living in these low places.
This is an impressive homestead you have here.
- (back to "Krennak and Tor have done well to make a home for us here in these tough times. I can't hunt like I used to, you know.")
I'd love to hear more about your heroic father.
- Bear bless you, no one ever asks to hear my stories. My father fought alongside Magni the Bison in Gunnar's Hold...!
- Imagine that.
I bet you could have set them straight, in your day.
- I could still knock the ice out of their thick skulls, if you'd help me up!
- Okay, okay. I'm sure you could.
- They've really lost their way.
- It is tragic.
Do you really think that means they plan to put you out in the cold?
- Don't mind and old man's grumbling. I love being with the kids here, but I should have gone down fighting on my feet.
- Enjoy the time you have with them.
- You're lucky to have a good family.
- It's good that you're well cared for.
Do you really think they plan to dispose of you like that?
- (back to "Don't mind and old man's grumbling. I love being with the kids here, but I should have gone down fighting on my feet.")
- Oh, I doubt that, sir.