An anomalous vision is a player-specific NPC that appears randomly for individual players. They begin to appear after the player encounters a Legendary Ley-Line Anomaly, and can be stopped by completing the Burden of Choice achievement.
When an anomalous vision appears, its presence is announced with a sound effect similar to a thunderclap. It will appear a random distance from the player on the surrounding terrain, often not in the direction the player is looking, and will disappear after a short time.
- Anomalous Occurrences: Burden of Choice (10 )
- This hidden achievement is unlocked by touching the anomalous vision.
- Completing the achievement in any way will permanently stop these visions.
- Anomalous visions are only visible to the player, as they are generated client-side.
- The anomalous vision has no name, and is not targetable.
- The name "Sad Anomaly" was given to it by the community as it seems to be performing the /sad emote.