From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Yes? What can I do for one of the common folk?
- Oh, don't go getting a sore nose over that remark. I don't mean anything by it. It's just that when you're as beautiful as I am, it's hard not to feel privileged.
I don't care how pretty you are. That was rude, and you'd better apologize.
- Fine, sorry, I guess. Look, I don't have time for petty stuff like this. I have important things to do, so unless you know Minister Caudecus, please be on your way.
What is it you need to do?
- Actually, it's more what I don't want to do that's important, which is to keep away from that louse Dugh, I try not to stand still too long.
Why is that?
- That creep thinks he's my boyfriend. He follows me like a lost puppy, mooning at me from afar. I'm six steps from asking the Ministry Guard to pummel the fool.
Is that what you wanted to see the minister about?
- I really don't have anything to see Minister Caudecus about. But my place is inside his estates, hobnobbing with the elites. Not out here with the rabble.
- I see. Well, allow me to dry up and blow away then.
- I've had all I can stand of this.
- Speaking of keeping on the move, I'm going to follow your example.
- What's this about Minister Caudecus?
- I'll leave you to it then.
- Well, maybe we should change the topic.
- You must be exhausted keeping that nose in the air.
- I'm just interested in a chat, if you have the time.
- I can see this would be a waste of my time.