|| This page contains information about a Guild Wars 2 element, mechanic, or feature that has been removed or replaced. (June 25, 2015) |
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.
— In-game description
- This trait was replaced with Streamlined Kits, which adds an additional effect as well as swiftness when swapping kits.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
| December 10, 2013
- Increased the swiftness duration to 10 seconds.
- This effect can now only trigger once every 10 seconds.
| September 25, 2012
- Added a 5-second recharge to the trigger for this trait.
- This was to prevent players from exploiting it to gain vigor buffs of extreme duration.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Speedy Kits has been added to the game.