From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
human located in the center of the Salma District. She provides entry to the Belcher's Bluff activity, and possesses the signature move Woo, which prevents your opponent from using Water for the next three turns, which, upon her defeat, will become available for future Belcher's Bluff activities.
- Hi there! I'm so ready to play a game of Belcher's Bluff. How about you?
- It's on.
Can you tell me about the other masters?
- There I've sent you a pamphlet that describes our order and locations.
What is Belcher's Bluff?
- Belcher's Bluff is a game of determination and deceit. Drinking this vile substance is detrimental to your health. Drink as much as you can, but be careful: whoever loses their stamina first concedes the match.
What are we drinking?
- Raw omnomberry juice, chilled to sour perfection. The omnomberry grows only in Orr and is disgusting until cooked. Heat removes the toxins, but chilling it- oh, it makes for an entertaining game.
I can bluff?
- To win, you'll have to! You can fake a sip, but if your opponent catches you... well, that's another challenge entirely.
They can punish me?
- Let loose a fearsome belch, and you punish an opponent who's not drinking as they should! Just be careful- once you belch, you'll have to drink three more times before you can belch again.
Can I drink anything other than juice?
- Water is allowed, but only every four turns. If you can get away with it, it can put you ahead of the game. Additionally, it counts towards your drinks and your ability to belch!
- I get the gist.
- I'll be back.
- (giggle) I am, like, so ready to destroy you! Wooo!
- Oh, no way! You did not just cheat. You loser!
- Signature Move
- Low Health
- I don't care what you do. I'm so not even nauseous right now. Shyaa.
- Wow, seriously? Poor wittle tummy-wummy can't take it, huh?
- Ugh, you are such a damper, you know that?
- Asking about the other masters will send you the Belcher's Bluff mail.