From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Stronghold of Ebonhawke, and has a crush on Farmhand Morgaine.
- It's hard to look cool and collected when you have kids yammering in your ear all day.
What are the kids doing here?
- Their parents work in the fields. The kids help me out when I'm landscaping, but they try to take up all my free time, too.
- Sounds frustrating.
I think you've done just fine with
- Oh, you spoke to her? She said something about me? What was it?
She seems pretty impressed with you. Maybe you should go talk to her.
- Really? All right. I can do that. I just need to figure out what to say.
- Don't worry, you'll be fine.
- I've had about enough yammering myself.
- During Get the animals back in their pens
- When I find Kiki and Micky, I'm going to make them apologize to Morgaine. Those little rascals!
- They opened up the pens and let the animals escape. All of them! I saw them doing it, too. Bold as brass. Now everyone's scrambling to get them back in.
Sounds exciting! How can I help?
- You can get a herding crop from any of the farmhands. With that, you should be able to get them back here pretty quick.
- Will do.
- I see.
- Okay. Good-bye.
- After Get the animals back in their pens
- It was almost worth that kerfuffle to see Morgaine perform with her birds. You have to be pretty wiley to train a moa.
- That's true.