From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- There's nothing more relaxing than laying in a field listening to the happy sound of birds. I think I'll let the girls stretch their legs awhile before the next training session.
These are moas. They aren't exactly songbirds.
- Ha, I suppose not. But I've been working with them long enough that I know the warking sounds they're making mean they're content. And therefore, so am I.
- That makes sense.
Training? For moas?
- Trained moas are becoming popular over in Queensdale. There's an asura creating a buzz with some sort of moa dance routine. I'm thinking my girls can learn that, too.
- Good luck.
- Aaron, the landscaper?
Do you know
- Of course! He's worked really hard to keep this place looking good and working well. He's not painful to look at, either.
- Oh, really?
- I'll let you rest.
- During Get the animals back in their pens
- After Kiki opened the gate, my moas took off like lightning. They sure do love to run. Even the pigs and cows have spread out everywhere. They'll never come back on their own, but a firm prod will get their attention.
I'll help. Give me a herding crop.
- Here you go. Don't worry, they won't be harmed by the herding crop, but they still run from the thing like it was Kralkatorrik itself!
- I'll be on my way.