From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Micky. She begins the event Get the animals back in their pens when she opens the animal pens while playing.
- What this place needs is a big statue. But the statue would really be a robot. Oh, and it would water the crops, and you could slide down it! I need to tell Aaron about this!
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
- Ugh, you're no fun!
- You're no prize yourself, kid.
What about a golem to till the soil?
- Now we're talking! With golems to do all the work, everyone would have more time to play with us. On our giant robot bear slide.
- Sounds like fun.
- Uh, right. Good-bye then.
- During Get the animals back in their pens
- Yikes! I thought those bulls were gonna run us over for sure. Maybe next time I should just open the moa cage.
So you're the one who let the animals out.
- Maybe. Hey, I'm trying to hide from Aaron here. Why don't you go do somethign
- You've got a bad attitude, kid.
What's so great about the moas?
- Nothing! See, the pig and cattle pens were opened, too. So the moas getting out must be some kind of accident, or something.
- It's pretty much impossible to believe you, at this point.
- Try to stay out of trouble.
- After the event
- It worked! The moas got all worked up from being out of their pen, so Morgaine is giving them a training session. They look so funny!
- verification requested]
So, you did let them out on purpose! [
- Aww, c'mon, don't tell Morgaine and Aaron! I just wanted to see the moas dance. I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
- I'll let it go for now. I don't trust you, though.
- Yes, they do.