|| This page contains information about a Guild Wars 2 element, mechanic, or feature that has been removed or replaced. (June 25, 2015) |
The information on this page does not apply to the current version of the game or the content is no longer available.
If you take damage greater than the health threshold in a single strike, you release feathers to blind nearby enemies and gain stealth.
- Health Threshold: 10%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been removed from the game.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant fury and vigor when triggered on cooldown.
| March 18, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant fury and vigor while on cooldown.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait now properly blinds enemies struck by the feathers.
- Increased the radius from 120 to 180.
| December 14, 2012
- Now triggers at 10% damage instead of 20%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Instinctual Response has been added to the game.