If you take damage greater than the health threshold in a single strike, you release feathers to blind nearby enemies and gain stealth.
- Health Threshold: 10%
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- This trait has been removed from the game.
| September 09, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant fury and vigor when triggered on cooldown.
| March 18, 2014
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to grant fury and vigor while on cooldown.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait now properly blinds enemies struck by the feathers.
- Increased the radius from 120 to 180.
| December 14, 2012
- Now triggers at 10% damage instead of 20%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Instinctual Response has been added to the game.