From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Sorry, but I'm on watch for undead. They're not that far off.
- I'll leave you to your duties.
- During Defeat the Risen Abomination
- An abomination arrived at Sleive's Inlet and began riling up the undead. They're a risk to the outpost, and I'm worried the wardens dispatched won't be enough to handle them all.
- Sounds like they could use a hand.
There are wardens out here?
- Yes, some wardens were dispatched from the Verdence to investigate reports of a growing horde of undead. I fear they sent too small a force, though.
- I can remedy that. Where are they?
- I'm sure they can handle it.
- They're wardens. They'll be fine.
- During Drive off the remaining undead horde
- We destroyed the undead abomination at Sleive's Inlet, but his horde remains. So long as their corruptive presence remains, the land can't return to normal.
- Let's show them what we did to their leader.
- I can't help right now.