From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Volden is tasked to stock the kegs that Modir and Bodir bring from Lostvyrm Cave.
- You look like someone who can handle a little danger. How about you help me find some of Kevach's kegs?
Where can I find the kegs?
- Krevach stores his surplus ale in this convenient ice cave. Just watch out for the wurms!
- Not right now.
- If there are enough kegs to start the keg throw minigame
- Look at all these kegs! I've got to get these up to the lodge before the drunks get ideas.
- Go stand by the lodge, near Hodir. Give me a wave, and I'll throw a keg to you. Then you give it to Kevach!
What if I don't catch it?
- You can't be much worse than Hodir. He's off his game—probably been drinking on the job again!
Couldn't we just...carry the kegs over there?
- And do all that work?And not have all this fun? You're a strange one, you are.
- Aren't you worried that I won't catch the kegs? same as "What if I don't catch it?"
- I guess so.
- Not really.
- After completing Help Kevach maintain his lodge
- You've been such a big help. I can't take advantage of your labors anymore. Please, go see Kevach for some of his hospitality. It'll make me feel better about myself.
- Perhaps I will.