From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Hunter's Lake
Frozen Kegs can be found in the wurm cave in Hunter's Lake. They can be given to Volden, Hodir, or Lodge Keeper Kevach, or set on the pile of other Frozen Kegs to advance Help Kevach maintain his lodge.
|1||Throw Keg||1||Throw the frozen keg on the ground, causing it to smash and create an icy field that chills enemies.|
- On interacting with the Frozen Keg pile
- Volden: You don't seriously plan to CARRY that keg to the lodge, do you? I've got a much better idea.
What's your idea?
- Go stand by the lodge, near Hodir. Give me a wave, and I'll throw a keg to you. Then you give it to Kevach!
What if I don't catch it?
- You can't be much worse than Hodir. He's off his game—probably been drinking on the job again!
Couldn't we just...carry the kegs over there?
- And do all that work?And not have all this fun? You're a strange one, you are.
- Aren't you worried that I won't catch the kegs? (same as "What if I don't catch it?" above)
- I guess so.
- Never mind.