A short story
- → moved from talk:Engineer
- Hey ranger! Catch me if you can, heehee!!
- o0o0 We're having so much fun, warrior friend : ) : )
- Yeaa, shoot some arrows at those monsters yes yes kill them =D
- You can shoot arrows as well, warrior friend!!
- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE
- A MOTHERFUCKING ENGINEER HAS ARRIVED, HE'S GONNA FUCK EVERYONES SHIT UP
- PREPARE TO FUCKING DIE RANGER AND WARRIOR CAUSE HE WILL ABSORB YOUR ARROWS AND THROW THEM THE FUCK BACK AT YOU
- ARROWS? WATER MAGIC? BLADES? FUCK THAT SHIT I'VE GOT MOTHERFUCKING GRENADES AND FUCKING LANDMINES
- GOING TO TRY TO KILL ME? I'LL PUT A SHOTGUN UP YOUR NOSE AND SHOOT YOUR BRAINS OUT
- FUCK ALL THE PROFESSIONS I AM GOD
--220.127.116.11 10:33, 20 May 2011 (UTC)
- And then suddenly, A fire elementalist lights the gunpowder the engineer has stashed all over his body, the engineer, being a loudmouthed ignoramus who is annoying, was ridiculed and laughed at as he was immediately vaporized by his own equipment, no one mourned him or even came to his funeral. --BriarThe Spider 10:36, 20 May 2011 (UTC)
- Reminds me of that scene in the movie "Raising Arizona" where Nicholas Cage's character pulls the pin on Leonard Smalls' grenade strapped to his vest (after having kicked the snot out of Cage). With all the grenades and ammo he's carrying, he explodes (fast forward to 3:15 in the video) in an epic fireball of his own undoing. Guild Wars 3 perhaps 18:08, 23 May 2011 (UTC)
- This totally looks like something I'd write... but I don't remember doing this. High five to IP for this story.--Gerroh 21:22, 20 May 2011 (UTC)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.