User:Titus The Third/Tyrian Royalty family tree
EDIT 23.04.2014: Made an alternative Wiki-editable version (on Wikipedia). Titus The Third 19:53, 23 April 2014 (UTC) ...and with (a LOT of) help from Chieftain Alex it became this! Titus The Third 16:05, 24 April 2014 (UTC)
I've tried to create a Family Tree of all known Tyrian Royalty and Descendants of King Doric: Please take a couple of minutes to read through the notes first :)
- MyHeritage Family Tree Builder (free version).
- Photoshop CS6 was used for the background - just to add some flavour.
- I hope I haven't violated any copyright laws. If so, please let me know and I'll remove the background.
- I am just an amateur, so this was something I quickly smashed together. Let me know if you have any comments/suggestions. Or if you want to improve it yourself, I can send you the source files.
A couple of notes regarding the Family Tree itself:
- I added several "unknown branch"'es. This is just to get generations aligned (e.g. since both Wade Samuelsson and Queen Jennah lived (lives) around 1300 AE, they've been placed on the same row).
- VERY few date references (year of birth, death, reign, etc.) exists. But I felt it was important to indicate the approximate periods of the various characters. I've made som qualified (and-not-so-qualified) guesses. E.g. from looking at NPC ghosts and estimating how old they could be. I have been estimating maximum lifetimes to approximately 70-90 years (except Doric, who must have been at least 130-135 years old or so). And I'm guessing that most of them started having kids at around the age of 20-30 years.
- I've indicated an approximate number of Monarchs per Kingdom, using 50 years per reign as an average estimate. I have also used this rough estimate within the Family Tree itself.
- Location and cause of death has been noted down (when known). Some other types of short info is also sometimes provided.
- This should be considered a living document. I may have made errors, and may have forgot to include many things. If you can see something wrong, or have some improvement suggestions, please let me know.
- I don't know if this should be put on any Wiki page? If so: perhaps a new one named "Royalty" or something?
Titus The Third 20:07, 17 February 2014 (UTC)