- Ring of Fire (EU)
- In-game ID
- Edit Conflict [wiki]
I've been around for years in the main german GW1 communities Wartower and GWCom (former GW-Tactics) where i mainly discussed teambuilds and tactics. I have a decent knowledge of anything PvE related and helped a lot of people getting things done there but i was never really interested in PvP. In the past i didn't do much on the english wiki, but i've been pretty active in the german one where i've created a lot of articles for crafting items and recipes, reported a lot of translation errors and did stuff. Nowadays i'm mostly on the wiki discord, occasionally ranting about things or posting (more or less) wholesome stuff, and i'm an editor for the API namespace and also widget editor.
- GW2 Database - a pile of scripts that allow you do dump the API to a database. Earlier versions of this run on gw2treasures.com
- Widget:Map floors source - the source code of Widget:Map floors and de:Widget:Karte v2
- GW2 API Tools - my first GitHub repo with a collection of examples for API usage (archived)
- Full text search tool for items, wikicode generation hosted by Darthmaim (GitHub repo)
Fluid Layout CSS Hack for the official GW2 forums - get rid of the 50% white space on your 1920 screen ;)
- personal story progress check
Oh hey, this pull request of mine not only added sector boundaries to the API, but also brought you colored sectors in WvW ingame. Sometimes it's the little things...
Open API PRs
- #582 - /v2/continents restructuring
- #283 - /v2/regions metadata endpoint
- #62 - GeoJSON
- #61 - /v2/floors/events