Talk:Touch of Fog
Well this SUCKS.
I don't know of anyone who has actually kep their exotic skin for this item. I actually have to repurchase Touch of Madness to make this? Lame. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Biru (talk) at 23:01, 18 October 2018 (UTC).
- Yep, it appears so. I suggest that you bring this up on the forums: perhaps somebody at Anet(only regular players here on the wiki) might see this issue and can help out people who already unlocked it, or that's my hope anyway. - Doodleplex 23:06, 18 October 2018 (UTC)
As an avid forge researcher, I have to say that random discovery of this recipe is damned unlikely. The only ingredient that is notable forgewise is the mini (forgeable exotic minis are rare, but not unheard of). Add the fact that you're likely to consume it rather than test it in the forge, and this becomes even more unlikely. How the hell did anyone figure this out? SarielV 16:31, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
- Based on the mini's name, Halloween availability, and addition to the game at the same time, it doesn't seem too large a leap to me to guess it could be related. I think the wood glue was the last part found, right? - Felix Omni 16:39, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
- You're right. I've found the reddit posts where they crowdsourced the investigation. They put it together starting with the datamined list of new items for Halloween. That makes it much easier to draw associations between items to test.
- If anyone else is interested, here are the threads involved:
- SarielV 16:51, 8 November 2018 (UTC)