All they do is open the UI
- Since the UI is already documented on its own page, there's absolutely no reason to duplicate that content here. —Dr Ishmael 20:25, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
- Well, UI was in your original history comment then Ish started talking about it and I was not sure what was meant, since UI did not make much sense. As for "panel", that's what I call the screen that opens when speaking to the quartermaster. Is there a better term? You seem so concerned about what belongs on the quartermaster page, even though other NPC pages have similar information, that I decided the course of least resistance was to move it elsewhere. I'm easy to please, happy if the information is somewhere and I can link to it. If you are OK with that then I consider the matter closed. ~ 1Maven (talk) 00:08, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
- A panel is a UI element, so we're talking about the same things. —Dr Ishmael 01:58, 8 November 2015 (UTC)
They have no interaction with the upgrades other than opening a panel
Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Have you looked at the panels closely?
- How is an objective claimed? A: It's the quartermaster.
- How are guild upgrades configured? A: It's the quartermaster.
- How is "Public Tactic Activation" set? A: It's the quartermaster.
Yet all that information was deleted. Even if it's describe in detail elsewhere, there should be come mention here, with the NPC that opens the panels providing these services. ~ 1Maven (talk) 03:12, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
- "The new WvW objective UI can be accessed by clicking on any WvW objective map marker or by speaking to an objective quartermaster." — What do you not understand about the NPC simply opening the UI. He is not required for any of the game mechanic. Stop trying to say that he is essential to objective upgrades. He opens the panel, nothing else. —Mora 03:45, 12 November 2015 (UTC)
- I finally understand what you are saying. The wiki did not document that "new WvW objective UI can be accessed by clicking on any WvW objective map marker" that was explained in the reference that you gave. I will update the relevant pages appropriately. ~ 1Maven (talk) 16:38, 12 November 2015 (UTC)