Talk:Powerful Potion of Slaying Scarlet's Armies
Does this work againt all Nightmare, Flame Legion and Dredge enemies or do they need to be called toxic, molten, etc? If so this can replace several dungeon potions 188.8.131.52 01:31, 21 February 2014 (UTC)
- Great question. Do these potions have any use now?
My spider sense tells me that there is some trivia behind the name of this item. 'Slaying Scarlet's Armies' sounds kinda an odd choice of words to me unless it was a reference to something. Anyone got any ideas? --Combatter (talk) 08:09, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
- Scarlet has 3 armies: Molten Alliance, Aetherblades, and toxic Alliance. Get your spider sense checked. 184.108.40.206 08:26, 3 March 2014 (UTC)
Great question. Do these potions have any use now?
- Yes, quite useful in Fractals. --Ventriloquist 13:25, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- Fractals and the TA Aetherpath both are the big standouts for benefiting from these. However, anywhere where you'd run into old Toxic Alliance and Aetherblade minions, this potion can be found useful. This includes, but is not limited to:
- * Not So Secret jumping puzzle
- * Many events in Kessex Hills involving the Tower of Nightmares' wreckage
- * To a smaller extent, the old Toxic Alliance events that appear in Gendarran Fields and Brisban Wildlands
- ---- ᴥ GreyGhost (talk!) ᴥ 00:03, 23 October 2015 (UTC)