Talk:Participate in the treasure hunt!
What do we know about Festival Token rewards?
I think I got 45 tokens for the second round, and 50 for the third. Could it be however many Bundles of Loot you collect in that round, rounded up to the nearest 5? -- kazerniel (talk) 19:00, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
There is definitely more than that, I got 50 in 2nd round and missed at least 10+ bundles.Sime (talk) 10:45, 29 July 2018 (UTC)
- Dug through my screenshots since the event started, I got 2x50 tokens after a 3rd round, 35 for a 1st round, 45 for 2nd, then 54 for 3rd (probably missing screenshot of the other chest here). Then 32 for a 1st, 42 for a 2nd, 50 and 51 for a 3rd. Also got 32 for an effigy run. I wonder what these depend on. I always got gold participation, and the sum collected bundles were in the thousands. -- kazerniel (talk) 11:05, 29 July 2018 (UTC)
- Oh I see, yeah it makes more sense that way :) Btw my original guess turned out to be faulty, there doesn't seem to be a connection between collected bundles and received tokens. Token rewards are always in the same range, though the exact amount slightly varies, not sure why. Did another hunt in the meanwhile and took shots of exactly how many bundles I collected: 35 tokens in 1st round for 23 bundles, 46 tokens in 2nd round for 37 bundles, 50 tokens in 3rd round for 71 bundles. And this time the effigy gave 36 tokens. -- kazerniel (talk) 15:17, 29 July 2018 (UTC)
Most often the hunt itself starts at :35, but occasionally I encountered :38, and currently waiting on a map where it's set to start at :50 (15 mins after supposed start!) Someone said it starts later if the map instance was created after the event would have started, but I haven't realised it could stretch to 15 mins late. -- kazerniel (talk) 18:50, 5 August 2018 (UTC)
- No idea, but the event timer on this page is off by an hour. This is true for all of the events on this map that I've checked. They all start an hour before the event time has them listed. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 18:32, 18 August 2020 (UTC).
Does this meta event start at every x:30 where x is an even hour in server time?
That is, every 2h at 30mins past the hour. --188.8.131.52 18:43, 30 July 2019 (UTC)
Effigy event inconsistency
At the moment, the page says:
- Each round lasts 5 minutes, and progression to the next round is only awarded on successful completion of a round.
- The effigy event only spawns on successful completion of round 3.
- It is possible to fail one round and still achieve the effigy event.
- There is nothing incorrect though. You can fail one round, so you can for example have this: Round 1 (not enough coins) > Round 1 > Round 2 > Round 3, and still get the effigy. ~SimeTalk 14:38, 18 August 2020 (UTC)