What a crap reward for beating the story line of the game. Yellows are essentially useless. I don't feel this is coming from a place of entitlement on my part, I feel it speaks to a larger problem of the rarity of max stat gear. Are they afraid to give us max stat gear with the ease of GW1? I heard less gripes about end game in GW1... I believe the reason is how various design decisions (and to a very lesser effect the design decision for max stat/even playing field difficulty) coalesce to something that isn't as great as the sum of it's parts. You got max stat, and interesting/unique skin for beating the story in GW1, which was less commitment than it is in GW2, which I have no idea why they changed their minds to consider this a worse design move. --Mooseyfate 17:48, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- While personally I agree, the wiki isn't really the place to vent about it. I doubt anyone from Arenanet is going to look at this page for feedback, it'd be best to just go to the forums. Nefara 20:32, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
Icons not displaying properly?
For some reason when I look at the weapon icons, they're not displaying properly. Yet, when I try to fix the code I can't tell what the problem is. I used the same table that I did for all of the other weapon set pages I've done and I don't see anything different here. It's showing text where the icon should be. Is it doing that for anyone else?
- I would guess that this is more a problem of the wiki. The code is correct imo. - Yandere 01:52, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
- I've asked Dr ish to have a look into it, but in the mean time I've reduced the image sizes to 20px instead of 35. --Chieftain Alex 10:29, 12 November 2012 (UTC)
(Reset indent) ok I've moved half of the offending files so far to File:<weapon name>_bugged.png. If we reupload it at the original location then we don't get the image size bug - the bugged file goes to a new place, and is hopefully deleted. -Chieftain Alex 15:15, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- well the icons were appearing, but smw is doing something now, and its linking to the missing _bugged.png versions -Chieftain Alex 15:22, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- + after refreshing the query on the greatsword page, its back to the error resizing thumbnail message again. I really should have checked that on one file before doing 14 :( -Chieftain Alex 15:26, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- round 3. uploading files at <pagename>2.png + linking to them. deleted old ones. don't try moving them to "proper" name cos it'll break horribly again. -Chieftain Alex 00:34, 2 January 2014 (UTC)