Talk:Gift of Battle
Should it be noted this is only available to level 80 characters?220.127.116.11 14:04, 12 December 2012 (UTC)
- no, as they have introduced this stupid requirement , no more legendarizs for me then. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs).
- Somewhere in the year following my previous waaah, I crept cautiously into the scary world of wubwub ...and it turned out to be actually pretty easy. Just find the herd and play follow the dorito - takes no time at all. Turns out that the hard bit (for me) is amassing the dungeon tokens. Damn CoE. — snograt 21:20, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
Does anyone know offhand how many WvW Reward Track potions it would take to complete the track?
- Since it takes 2 potions to go from one reward to another, I think... 64 potions? -Darqam 01:28, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
- With max participation procs only... 195 pts/5 min... 8.6 hours of non-stop WvW.... Uuuuuugh... Rose Of Kali 05:45, 4 March 2017 (UTC)
Is the newest legendary weapon Flames of War the only one so far to not require a Gift of Battle?
seems so strange --22.214.171.124 20:40, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
- It's probably part of the Gift of Balthazar (since that's the gift specific to that legendary, which is where the Gift of Battle is for everything else), though without requirements listed on wiki yet I can't say for sure --Gimmethegepgun (talk) 21:29, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
I never play PvP specifically because I don't enjoy it. At least make these available on the trading post? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 22:10, 4 December 2020 (UTC).
- It is specifically so that players try different game modes. At least they removed the WvW map completion, which could take weeks to do, and you can semi-afk this Gift reward track in few hours with just occasionaly taking a camp or enemy dolyak. ~Sime 22:17, 4 December 2020 (UTC)
- That's no consolation to me. I have everything else I need to craft Incinerator but I'm now stuck doing something I completely loathe doing. It's torture. Honestly, I will pay actual money to buy one of these damn things, just give me the option to. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 20:51, 10 December 2020 (UTC).