Talk:Basic Ore Node Pack
Can friends use this is my home instance?
Does anyone know if this allows others who follow into my home instance to mine my ore nodes? 22.214.171.124 19:24, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- I just tested this with a friend who owns the node pack (while I myself do not own it yet). We entered his home instance in the Black Citadel together and while his quartz and candy corn nodes were not available to me, the copper, silver and gold nodes could actually be mined by me in his instance. Of course no guarantee this might not be changed in a future game update. Sabsi talk 15:41, 21 January 2014 (UTC)
- A friend let me into their home instance and I was able to mine their quartz node. This also seems to be the case for candy corn and sprockets, although I'd already mined those that day. So maybe it changed recently, dunno. Vili 点 23:43, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Can you buy more than one?
Does anyone who have this know if multiple can be bought? 126.96.36.199 19:10, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- I own the pack now and have used the inventory item already to make the nodes appear in my home instance. The gem store now says "You have already purchased the maximum number of this item" and there is no longer a button to spend gems to buy another. 188.8.131.52 20:13, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Norn Home Instance
- It's possible that you're going to the wrong one. There's two instances in the great lodge, and I forget which one is the home instance. There's one right inside the main door to the left as you walk in, but there's another on the bottom floor past the great fang, near the cultural armorsmiths. If you went to one of them, check the other. Psycho Robot (talk) 18:08, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- Home instance is to the left. And it specifically says "Hunter's Hearth (Home Instance)" on the loading screen. —Dr Ishmael 18:55, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- They are all the way on the other side. When you enter your home instance, walk to the back, there you can walk over to the other side. Then you walk back in the direction of the front of the Lodge. there against the wall are the nodes. Do remember that you need a steel or higher pick to mine the gold. DBZVelena | (Talk page) 20:40, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
Does this unlock nodes in home instances of all races? For example, could I mine the gold on my Norn in the Norn instance and then mine the copper on my Charr in the Charr instance? Sardaukar 16:40, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- Yes. All home-instance nodes (i.e. this, Basic Lumber Node Pack, Gift of Candy Corn, Gift of Sprockets, and Gift of Quartz, as well as Krait Obelisk Shard (item)) are account-wide. —Dr Ishmael 17:45, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! Sardaukar 18:01, 28 August 2014 (UTC)
- Addendum: The nodes also appear in every home instance, regardless of your character's race. E.g. a charr visiting Salma District, or a human visiting Hunter's Hearth, or a norn visiting Hero's Canton - the nodes will be there.
- Also added the home instance skill challenge node to the list above. —Dr Ishmael 18:39, 28 August 2014 (UTC)