Is it a currency or is it a token? Currency goes in the wallet, tokens remain in inventory. —Dr Ishmael 01:24, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- Currency. It's not shown in the wallet section of the panel currently, but is displayed in the bottom of the Invntory panel while in Verdant Brink. —Mora 01:32, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- Presently it's neither. it is "received" as a reward after completing the same event at the beginning of each day cycle (as that is when the event starts). It does not deposit into the wallet nor does it deposit into the inventory. I'll need to get the name of the event next time I run it. I also got 397 karma at the same time. Venom20 01:35, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- The button at the bottom of the Inventory panel IS the wallet now, it's not in the Hero panel anymore. Geodes and Bandit Crests are in there.
- However, my point is that if it's a currency (which it appears to be), then it does not get an item infobox, and it should have Template:Currencies nav instead of the tokens one. —Dr Ishmael 02:33, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
- I've fixed the Geode page. They probably don't show in the wallet right now because Anet either overlooked that or didn't want to enable it until HoT releases. —Dr Ishmael 03:02, 9 August 2015 (UTC)
Establishing a Foothold Story Reward
The reward for the story Establishing a Foothold actually gives a large bag of airship supplies, which is 10 airship parts. I'm not sure if it should stay on this page for acquisition or not because it is also listed on the Large Bag of Airship Parts page in acquisition. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 05:25, 1 November 2015 (UTC).