Talk:Against the Corruption
I don't believe the staves that are shown here for the caster professions link to the correct ones. It links to a level 42 masterwork staves, while the other professions get level 78 exotic items. Pretty sure that's wrong (can't confirm yet sorry). Lancour 20:37, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
Started the mission, and before I enter the cave I went to grab some water. When I came back, Trahearne already went in. I have to fight my way to get into the cave, while Trahearne went all the way without a fight!?
- Scale down/change the power (or change the profession) of the Veteran Risen Wraith. My Mesmer kinda stucked at here :(
- Half of The Pack army would follow me.
- When a player died, he/she would respawn at the entry of the cave, not at the start point of the mission (and yeah, the Wraith's HP won't regenerate.
Grizzly07 (talk) 04:53, 28 December 2014 (UTC)
- Yep of all the personal story missions I've seen so far this is the first that I've seen a lot of buggy actions by NPCs. Trahearne barely follows at all initially, i had to keep talking to him to prompt him to follow. ... plus the allies never arrived inside the tomb and Trahearne died >.< -Chieftain Alex 17:09, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- Oh I only worry about allies being dead when I'm lying face down with a mission failed return to checkpoint button... which has only happened once in 3 weeks so far. -Chieftain Alex 19:47, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
- True! But you do get 5 pact Togos on the way into the Temple of Balthazar... failed that one yesterday. -Chieftain Alex 23:22, 5 April 2015 (UTC)
Just done this mission, and Havroun's group followed myself & Trahearne into the tomb (instead of waiting at the entrance). Rather made defeating the waves of undead inside a total cake-walk! --BramStoker (talk, contribs) 00:09, 23 February 2015 (UTC)
Seems to have been overhauled since I did it a month or so ago
Per title, I think there may have been a stealth update to this one. Last time I was doing this on my ele it seemed very overwhelming... today I was using my warrior:
- Trahearne's pathing was ok
- Trahearne completed his solo ritual after 4 risen were killed (2 by Trahearne, 2 about 30 seconds later from the entrance)
- Somehow he died before I could talk to him to update / before I could rez 4 popped at once. Dispatched 2 of these then reinforcements arrived + then Gretchen died very quickly too.
Either I wasn't level 78 last time I did this, or I was a nub, or they updated it. Any of the above could be true. -Chieftain Alex 22:40, 25 May 2015 (UTC)
Rewards now that the mission is actually lvl 80
The mission is actually lvl 80 now (as of Game updates/2015-12-15#Personal Story). The patch notes also note "new rewards." For engineer, I got a lvl 80 version of the same weapons listed. Zafar (talk) 02:42, 17 December 2015 (UTC)