From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- I haven't noticed you around. You here to fight?
- You look like you've got it under control.
Noticed my weapons, did you?
- I guess I deserved that. They keep telling me I got a knack for speaking the obvious. It's the monotony of the Brand, the same thing day in and day out. A new face is exciting.
- I hear you. Keep fighting the good fight.
- Yeah. I'm here to fight, not to talk.
- Take care, I had a dream last night that a battle went sour.
- Thanks for the warning.
- During Defend Kinar Fort
- Watch yourself. Those critters can be tricky.
- Will do.
- During Retrieve turret parts stolen from Kinar Fort
- Hey. Lend a hand, would you? We have to get our supplies back before the skritt get spit all over them.
- I'm helping. Here's what I've gathered.
What are you talking about?
- We've got a little skritt problem. The skiving rats stole a batch of supplies from us. I'm here to get them back, but we've got the branded on one side and the skritt on the other. We're fighting a war on two fronts.
I'll help out with the skritt. Let's get those supplies back.
- Thanks. I really appreciate this. If I don't get these back, the centurion will have my hide.
- No problem.
- I just remembered I have business elsewhere.
- Sorry. I'm a little busy.