From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome to Highpass Haven, protected by the Lionguard. You should be able to find whatever supplies you need here.
Tell me about the haven.
- The haven was designed to defend the road to Lion's Arch, but with all the ice on the roads, many travelers are forced to either turn back or brave the side roads.
That's rough. Is there anything I can do?
- I just try to keep the haven safe these days, but Elder Suvi probably knows more about the areas further out.
- Too bad.
Have you seen the hunter traps around here?
- Hunters use them to trap wild game, but lately they're more likely to catch some corrupted creature. The icebrood are useless for furs or food, so no one checks traps much these days.
- Hail, traveler.
- Lion's Arch can make or break you.
- There are a lot of travelers lately.