From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the Ice Bow conjure weapon skill. For the Glyph of Storms trait skill, see Ice Storm (Glyph of Storms skill). For enemy, see Ice Storm (NPC).
— In-game description [?]
- Movement interrupts the activation time, resulting in fewer impacts.
- Damage listed is per hit. Like Meteor Shower, smaller AoEs rain down around the target area.
- The storm itself is smaller in radius, making this skill more effective against single targets, particularly large ones that can be hit by all of the ice AoEs.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|September 29, 2015||
|September 30, 2014||
|October 15, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- Prior to the 29 September 2015 update, this skill did twice the direct damage per hit and the number of targets was 5 instead of 3.