From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Hello, friend. Hope you find this place as welcoming as I have.
What brought you here?
- When I heard the Molten Alliance had stirred up trouble here, I grabbed my hammer and came to help. I couldn't sit by while good people lost their homes.
Are all of these rabbits yours?
- I befriended them during my travels, and now they follow me wherever I go. The residents enjoy them, too. Not a traditional legacy, I suppose, but they're important to me.
What do you mean? What legacy?
- Even after I'm gone, my kindness and love will be remembered. That's something I can leave for my son, even when I can't be there for him.
- That's a noble goal. I'm sure you won't be forgotten.
- I couldn't agree more.
- Are all of these rabbits yours? (Same as above)
- Thank you. Take care.
- This NPC is an homage to a GW2 player named Alexandra who passed away after complications from the birth of her son, named after her character. In-game, she enjoyed picking up rabbits and carrying them around.