From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Update - October 23, 2012
- Fixed a bug that caused frequent PvP crashes. This was the final known bug preventing the activation of paid tournaments. (We will again take a night to make sure these are stable to ensure that the player experience when spending gems on tournaments is as good as it can be. Barring unforeseen issues, we will enable paid tournaments tomorrow morning when we are in the office to support their launch.)
- Fixed various crashes.
- Fixed counts for Halloween achievements.
- Added an instance entry that will let all players who reach Fort Trinity to go into Trahearne's office.
- Several parts of the scavenger hunt will no longer break if too many players are interacting with them.
- Fixed an issue causing players with linked mobile authenticators to be regularly disconnected from the game.
- Fixed an issue in two of the Arah chains where a door would remain closed.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki notes
- Changed text prompting players to volunteer for autobalance.