From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- After Escape from Lion's Arch
- We managed to relocate some citizens before I off-lined the city's asura gates. At least none of Scarlet's homicidal minions can use the gates to access other cities?
Anything I can do?
- The Lionguard needs volunteers to find survivors in Lion's Arch. Enter the city with care. Scarlet has covered the city with a deadly gas and a vicious army.
- Before Escape from Lion's Arch
- Ahoy, there! Traveling through one of our many popular gates, perhaps?
Just passing through. Who are you?
- The name's Shud. I'm a key member of the Captain's Council. I own most of the asura gates in and out of Lion's Arch. If you want it moved quickly, you come to me.
- It is. And you're smarter than you look-the person with the biggest ship or the fanciest clothes isn't richest. You know who actually is? Me, my friend. Me.
- (If asura)
- Our kind can always corner the most important market. (Same as below)
- Keep up the good work.
- (If asura)
Our kind can always corner the most important market.
- Heh. I can see you've been to college. But keep it down. The last thing I need is that bookah council smartening up.
- Don't worry. I'll keep it just between us.
- Good to know. Thanks.
- That's what makes this city so vibrant. Good-bye now.
- During Dragon Bash
- So many people here for Dragon Bash. More people means more traffic through my gates. And that means money. So much money.
Who are you
- Captain Shud, member in good standing on the Ship's Council and owner of the city's asura gates. Be sure to use them if you're going after those holoprojectors.
- Ah, yes. The holoprojectors. You'll find them throughout the world. Magnificient prizes await inside of them, as long as you can defeat the creatures guarding them.
- Got it.