From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Bunny Acolytes are norn who help Bjarni honor Hare. They carry Bunny Food found in Breakneck Pass and Taigan Groves to Bjarni while trying to avoid hungry rabbits.
- Before completing the renown heart
- Dratted rabbits. Hare love 'em, but they don’t seem to understand that they’re only hurting themselves.
- I'm trying to bring this food up Bjarni so he can give it to the hurt bunnies. But they keep taking it from me.
So how can I help you?
- Scare the hungry ones away while I carry the food. Or if you're feeling really brave, you could try to carry your own bag.
- I'll try my best.
- Silly bunnies.
- Can I help you with anything? (same as “So how can I help you?”)
- Well, they are only rabbits.
- After completing the renown heart
- Few people hold any regard for Hare these days. I thank you for honoring her like you did.
- The honor was mine.
- When their sacks are taken by bunnies
- Bunny Acolyte (male): This day just keeps getting worse.
- Bunny Acolyte (female): I grow weary of this.