From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It's a glorious day. I can't wait to get home and paint.
You're an artist?
- I am. I paint portraits and landscapes, but more importantly, I'm a father. I have a beautiful baby daughter to warm my heart.
Hoelbrak seems to have a fair representation of artists.
- Yes, I think the crisp mountain air lends itself well to inspiration. Of course, the norn tradition of recounting heroic deeds and legends also plays a large part.
You mentioned a baby daughter?
- I've been with Maerny, my mate, for eight years. She's a talented skaald. Our daughter Isobel is the light of my life. I never knew how much a child could open my eyes.
Children have a way of doing that.
- Aye, Isobel astonishes us at every turn. Just looking into her eyes, or feeling her tiny hands, is enough to melt the coldest heart.
- I understand that. Good-bye.
- Congratulations. I'll be seeing you.
- I have nothing else to talk about. Farewell.
- Congratulations. Good-bye.
- No time to talk. Good-bye.