Artie the Jeweler
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- It's nice to see a friendly face.
Where are you headed?
- Nowhere at the moment. I was on my way to Snowhawk Landing to sell my wares, but I heard the grunting of jotun coming from beyond that bridge. I haven't been able to get Sweetbread to budge ever since.
Do you spend a lot of time on the road?
- That's the life of the traveling merchant. But it's gotten harder to stay safe, with the Sons of Svanir taking over more and more territory. And the Lionguard have their hands full with the jotun.
So you're just going to wait it out here?
- When it comes to moving, Sweetbread makes the decisions. I'd offer to sell you something, but I have Sweetbread swallow everything before we leave for safekeeping until we reach our destination.
Good thinking...as long as Sweetbread doesn't mind.
- She doesn't complain. But come to think of it, if you were in need of any merchandise, you could always stick around for a few hours and I'll be back in business.
- That's quite all right. I wish you easy passage. You too, Sweetbread.
- Only a fool lets a beast set his pace.
- Clearly you've misread me.