From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Defeat the fire shaman and his minions (60) [Group Event]
- Shut up. You ruin my kill, I'll end you.
- Yeah. Got it.
- After successful completion of event Defeat the fire shaman and his minions, if you participated
- Huh. And you lived through that? Crap. I'm out of the pool then.
Wait, what pool?
- On how long you'll live. I pegged you for a fiery death. A screaming one, too. You look like a screamer, even for someone with the air cooked out of their lungs.
You bet on all the members of the warband?
- Just the strange ones Scorchpath finds in the field. The ones who think they can come in and break the Flame Legion in an hour or so.
Hey, I just showed up. Your team is doing all the heavy work out here.
- Good. At least you got your head screwed on right. Keep it that way. We got our hands full with Salina. I don't like fresh meat in our team.
What's with Salina?
- We picked her up a while back. She used to be a Flame Legion camp slave. When Vesta freed her, Salina was feral. Ate off the ground, didn't talk, flinched at noise, didn't wash.
Is she okay?
- As okay as any of us would be raised as a slave. Vesta gave her clean clothes, even her name. Salina's straightened out a bit, but she's just... spooky, the way she stares at you. Creeps me out.
- I don't need this.
- Oh, forget it.
Are you a sadistic jerk to everyone who wants to help you?
- If you think I care about your feelings, meat, you need to buy a ladder so you can get over yourself.
- And what's so special about you?
- If you didn't participate
- You're late to the party. Too bad. You missed the fun.
What happened here?
- If you have to ask, I don't have time to explain.
- I get the hint.