From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Forging Steel
The Ancient Forgeman is the final boss of the Forging Steel instance of Visions of the Past: Steel and Fire.
The Icebrood Saga
- Primary article: Forging Steel#The Ancient Forgeman
- Challenging (if the Final Boss Challenge Mote is active.)
- Hardened Shell
- Harpoon Vulnerability (when the Vents Pressure effect ends)
- Vents Pressure
- Flame Bomb - All players will be marked with timed orange circles that explode, dealing damage and leaving behind a puddle that pulses Burning.
- Molten Volley - The Forgeman streaks the arena with a volley of fireballs that can be countered with projectile destruction and reflect skills.
- Summon Flame Portal - A flame portal coalesces and summons Stone Summit reinforcements.
Concept art by Richard Anderson.