From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click here to edit this table
|Leather Bag||Bag||Basic, Exotic||32|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||32|
|Copper Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Basic||24|
|Copper Logging Axe||Logging axe||Basic||24|
|Copper Mining Pick||Mining pick||Basic||24|
- Ah, kids. So full of life and energy. I remember when I was like that.
Did you run around like these children?
- Are you kidding? No! Whenever we kids got a bit wild, my parents would drop us off in the forest with no weapons and give us three days to find our way home alive.
- Harsh. What have you got for sale?
That sounds terrifying! Looks like you made it back okay, though. You must be tough.
- Eh, I wouldn't be much of a norn if couldn't last a few days in the wilds. Those rampaging imps over there could use a few nights of fighting minotaurs for food. Builds character.
- If you say so. See you.
- Interesting approach to parenting. I should go.
- Yeah. What sort of goods are you selling?
- Those were the days. Good-bye.
- At times he transforms into a neutral bear form and can be attacked and defeated.
- He is not a merchant when transformed.
- When defeated he will return to Norn form. Defeating him contributes to Entertain and protect the children.
- The actual inventory is character level based.