Summon Druid Spirit
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Summon a Druid Spirit to fight at your side.
- Duration: 60s
— In-game description [?]
- Thump - Very slow ranged attack. Affects up to 5 enemies within a radius of 900' around the Druid Spirit. Sends one slow-moving projectile towards each affected target. Each projectile deals ~1800 damage and can result in a critical hit which deal +50% damage. Struck foes are immobilized for 1 second.
- It is possible that multiple projectiles from the Thump ability hit the same target (only happens if there are at least 2 targets within the Druid's range and a single target stands in the way for the other targets). If the requirements are met, a single foe can be struck by 5 projectiles.
- The player's stats have no effect on the stats of the Druid, the only exception is that Condition Duration affect the length of the immobilize condition.
- The Druid is in the Form of an Ancient Oakheart with a ghostly visual effect and applies regeneration to nearby allies, roots foes and periodically draws conditions from nearby allies onto itself.
- The Druid will move and follow you, unlike Ranger summoned spirits.
- Ranger spirit traits seem to affect this skill.
- Similarly, mesmer skill Signet of Illusions applies, but only for 10 seconds, refreshing when an illusion is summoned.
- The druid spirit attacks are identical to the projectile from Zealot's Embrace.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: