Rune of Lyssa
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Rune of Lyssa||Bonus 1||Bonus 2||Bonus 3||Bonus 4||Bonus 5||Bonus 6|
|Minor Rune of Lyssa||+10 Precision||+5% Condition Duration||--||--||--||--|
|Major Rune of Lyssa||+15 Precision||+7% Condition Duration||+35 Precision||When you use a healing skill, you gain a random boon for 7 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)||--||--|
|Superior Rune of Lyssa||+25 Precision||+10% Condition Duration||+50 Precision||When you use a healing skill, you gain a random boon for 10 seconds. (Cooldown: 10s)||+90 Precision||When you use an elite skill, lose all conditions and gain all boons for 5 seconds.|
- Salvaging loot armor.
- Transmuting runes in the Mystic Forge.
- The superior rune can be found on Rubicon armor purchased from Lightbringer Brutefur at the Cathedral of Eternal Radiance. Note that this armor cannot be salvaged, but the rune can be transmuted onto another piece of equipment.
- In competitive PvP, the 4th bonus grants 5 seconds of Protection and Retaliation instead of 10.
- The 6th bonus has an unlisted internal cooldown of 45 seconds.
- Lyssa is the human twin goddess of beauty, water and illusion.