From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
|Whaler's Volley||0.75||7||Deals damage and causes confusion.|
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Sharper Images — Illusions inflict bleeding on critical hits.
- Illusionary Defense — Take reduced damage for each illusion you have in the world.
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos armor grants protection. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Persisting Images — Phantasms have increased health and spawn with retaliation.
- Protected Phantasms — Phantasms gain distortion briefly upon creation. Illusions gain protection when you activate a shatter skill.
- Illusionary Inspiration — Phantasms grant regeneration to nearby allies. Summoning a phantasm casts Lesser Signet of Inspiration.
Will not trigger if you have no boons to share.
- Illusionist's Celerity - Reduces recharge on illusion-summoning skills.
- Phantasmal Haste — Phantasms attack more often.
- Master of Misdirection - Confusion you inflict lasts longer. Reduces recharge of shatter skills.
- Chronophantasma — Your phantasms are resummoned after the first time they are shattered.
(Resummoned phantasms are briefly dazed.)
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 16, 2017||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- The skill icon bears a very close resemblance to a Mind Flayer, a psionic creature infamous for its mind-affecting abilities in Dungeons & Dragons.