Chance to inflict stun whenever you daze a target. Increased stun and daze duration.
- : 100%
- Stun: 1s
- Duration Increase: 25%
— In-game description
- Rather than applying stun in addition to the daze, this trait replaces the daze when it triggers.
- The stun is 1 second regardless of the duration of the daze it replaces.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to function improperly with some runes and sigils.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept tier.
- Increased trigger chance to 100%.
- Now has an internal recharge of 5 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to not update the skill facts for the racial skills Technobabble and Raven Shriek.
| December 10, 2013
- This trait now also increases daze duration by 25%.
| April 30, 2013
- Now functions with the Chaos Storm and Counter Blades.
| March 26, 2013
- Reduced the frequency of stunning targets when Diversion is used from 100% of the time to 50%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Confounding Suggestions has been added to the game.