From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Hi, I've just noticed your attempt to add the latest patch notes to the wiki. Thanks for trying! Someone else has since uploaded them, so it's all good now, but if you'd like some tips on how to add them correctly in future:
- Create a new page instead of copy-pasting them to Talk:Game updates. You can do this by typing the name of the new page into the search box and hitting enter, then clicking on the red link that it displays. The format for game update page names is Game updates/YYYY-MM-DD. For example, Game updates/2018-04-24.
- Make sure the date you use is accurate to ArenaNet's timezone (Pacific time), and not UTC or your personal timezone. I know, it's a little confusing, but it's our convention to use ANet's timezone for dating patch notes!
- Create headers by wrapping the text in equal signs =, adding one extra pair of equals for nested headers.
- Create bullet points by adding an asterisk * at the start of each line.
== Update - 24 April, 2018 == === Bug Fixes === * Fixed a bug. * Fixed another bug.
- Thanks for that. I gave up because had no idea how to format. I wanted to ask for help but have not known how. Glad you posted this. Will certainly give it another try at next occasion. From June onward, will have more time and can learn properly then. --Tilu 16:00, 25 April 2018 (UTC)