From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- I am a veteran woman both in game and in real life! :-) I am not native English speaking.
Me vs. GW1 & GW2.
- I play GW and GW2 since origins. I have a busy real life and cannot play for hours every day. Generally, I am the type of player who like to study. Whatever I do, I first take time to observe and identify all possible ways to approach. I always try to deviate from the intended standard path. I am a specialist of using "non-expected" approach, what confuses foes that are setup to react to something different. It often gives me the key to go through areas/events/storylines in an easier manner, safer, regularly skipping entire fights. It does not always work though! LOL
My activities ingame.
- I am a very good jumper. That's what I prefer. I do WvW, Fractals and lot of PvE. I am a commander in PvE and often tag up for meta events, to take squad into JPs or to help newbies. Generally, I like to help others and manage a little forum full of hints for my guidies. I always have a toon working out world completion (constant side activity). I already did it 17 times, including 3 at times WvW was part of it. I do love scavenger hunts. I don't like dungeons and storylines. I do those last ones only once because mandatory for progression. I don't do PvP.
- I am member of a "guild" that is not really a guild but more a little clan of 5 real life friends. We have no GH and don't do much together else than PvE. We use the guild more like an additional way to be together and talk private.
- I prefer PPK. I am lucky enough to have good relationship with several WvW guilds doing mostly PPK, who take me in their closed squad although I am not a guildie (I can't join them due to 100% rep. requested). I am very thankful for that. Otherwise, I join opened zergs.
- In GW2, I have only one account. I have a fixed base of 17 toons. Out of those, 6 are "main", properly equipped and pretty strong. The rest serves diverse side activities and are mostly lacking strong equipment. Around that base, I regularly create and delete additional ones, to test and practice. I always keep a low level avie to have something easy to do on days I am tired.
- My preferred prof. is mesmer. I have 4 different ones, out of which main is first toon born in GW2. I do love to play with them, even if it can be a real hassle at times. I have been able to solo all storylines with my main mesmer up to the last step of the Lake Doric storyline: For that one, I never achieved to go through alone. Instead, I swapped to my reaper necro and from that step, kept going all the next storylines with this reaper. Necro is my 2nd preferred prof. I have 2 different ones, one is reaper equipped raid type, the other one is scourge equipped fractal type. Aside of those, I have a guardian, 2 elems one being my WvW toon (midline auramancer), one engi playing pistols/gyro, an axe warrior, 2 rangers (one longbow, one shortbow), a thief playing pistols, and some other toons I use only to progress certain weapon achievements.
Tilu 14:02, 20 November 2017 (UTC)