- That abbreviation is commonly used on the other wiki, and it is the exact abbreviation of the target page, whereas GW2W:PROJECT is not. It's a more logical abbreviation than the older version, but if you feel it's unneeded, by all means delete it. While I have you, I've noticed some other broken redirects (eg. the asuran cultural ones broken by reorganization), when I see them should I redirect them to the new page or just tag them for deletion? -CrazyRabidSquirrel 02:34, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, in that case, it actually makes more sense to keep the one with 'S' and delete the other. And I just deleted those broken cultural armor redirects, so you can forget about them. :P —Dr Ishmael 02:40, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- The categories are there to say why that redirect should be retained. It's not necessary to have one on every single redirect (especially ones created by page moves), but there's nothing wrong with adding them, either. So if you're bored enough, go ahead! —Dr Ishmael 02:56, 14 August 2012 (UTC)
- You should share this with the guildies. There's already a discussion on it here. -CrazyRabidSquirrel 04:13, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
Also, Behold The Mighty Crit Cannon!!! With over 70% crit chance and almost 90% crit damage, this monstrosity will tear your foes apart.
- It looks "Amazing", as Simon would say. It's sorta imba though, I mean, DO YOU REALLY NEED STINKING 71% CRIT CHANCE NOT INCLUDING FURY AND TRAITS? kinda seems like overkill. :p -CrazyRabidSquirrel 20:13, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
thanks for your help
Hey Thanks man! im knew to editing on the wiki! but was pretty siked that i got to make the page for fengar cruelmane! he's awesome!
- np. I saw those older two and I was about to tag them for deletion, but I realized that would probably be insensitive since you had just added them. Sometimes, I get a little trigger happy. Nice work on that page btw. -CrazyRabidSquirrel 20:31, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
- I also just now (after seeing this) added the link to my userpage so it's easier to find. —Dr Ishmael 00:51, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry to duplicate work. I know they're not the highest quality, but I was bored, and I realized I had some icons on my screenshots. Usually I sit back and let you two do all the icon uploading. In fact I like to stay away from uploading in general. As soon as the 15 minute download finishes (I have basic DSL because I'm cheap and lazy), I'll browse through them. Thanks for the heads up! -CrazyRabidSquirrel 01:37, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- Nah, didn't make extra work and your uploads made it easier to know what I was looking for than squinting at my screenshots. Just figured you might want the high res icons to work with. I totally understand what you mean about slow internet though - I'm sharing wifi from my phone with my husband. ;p — Rari 01:44, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
- I think I probably have a lot of outdated assets in my dat, files that are no longer used by the current build. I'm going to re-download the full dat file overnight tonight to see if that cleans up all the old stuff - thinking it might reduce this set by ~20%. —Dr Ishmael 16:49, 23 August 2012 (UTC)
Just letting you know that my submission to File:Stealing Secrets.jpg is an original (cropped) screen shot of the personal story window. You're free to submit the concept art version of this image if you like. Until then, please do not change the designation. ~ dragon legacy 17:48, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
- I only changed it for categorization purposes as it is truly concept art, regardless of how it was taken. All loading screens typically fall under concept art (since they are concept art), "screenshot" is just a more general category. Categories are more for convenience, and they do nothing to add or subtract from the picture itself, what's important is that it's listed as an Anet image (which it is). If you don't want it randomly modified by people other than yourself, move it to a user image, but until then, be willing for random people to adjust the image as it's not technically yours to begin with (it's not released under GFDL). Again, the category is more for convenience, allowing people to find the image, but the main thing is that it's tagged as an Anet image. -CrazyRabidSquirrel 19:03, 3 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi, could you please resize and/or crop your images before uploading them? Putting several megabytes of an image on a page (when it's not necessary) is not a good idea. -- ab.er.rant 05:01, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- Oh sorry, I saw the wrong thing and those images were uploaded by someone else. I've already cropped a couple of them from the same user. Thanks for getting me to notice that there are more such large images though. I'll go trim them down. -- ab.er.rant 05:05, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
- Ya it's ok. I've been tagging all newly uploaded images. I saw those by User:Licktoren, and I was going to fix them, but they're all way too huge, some of them are unnecessary, they're all incorrectly tagged, they're all incorrectly named, and they're all in .png. So I decided just to stick with tagging them. ps, I'm lazy. -CrazyRabidSquirrel 15:36, 6 September 2012 (UTC)
Hi, thanks in advance and hope you like it. http://www.guildwiki2.es/wiki/Usuario:Carl_Cross.
- No problem. I like your image(Carl barra.png), did you do that in Paintshop? I still can't figure out how to keep transparencies when converting from .xcf on Gimp to .png or .jpg. By the way, all those <br>s are there because, for some reason, without them the picture covers the edit window. -CrazyRabidSquirrel 22:19, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- I use Adobe Photoshop CS5.1
This one is a Dagger/Dagger build focused on Life Steal and retreating into Death Shroud.
This one is a Scepter/Dagger build focused on the Necro's scary condition synergies. (made it before the calc included gear options)
Bdellium 02:17, 25 December 2012 (UTC)
WvW Tank Crit Support Kill Hammer Guardian
HP 17000 Armor 3100 Attack 2500 32% Bonus Damage Crit Chance 51% Crit Damage 30% 1000 Healing
-Crit's Chill, give Vigor, and remove Conditions (they will heal if you change food.)
-Dodges Heal and you get a damage bonus at low endurance.
-Shouts give Boons, which remove Conditions and Heal the shouter.
-Conditions on Allies die because of SY!
-Conditions on you die because of CoP (consider alternating this with another shout for maximization of trait use.) They are removed on Crit while using Scepter and SoR removes a condition every 10 seconds.
-Consider switching the Healing/Crit food out for the Heal on Crit food. You'd need compensate for lost Healing power. Always keep Healing Power above 1000.
-Great passive regen from Virtue and Runes.
-You have a number of "oh crap" buttons. SY! Renewed Focus, Virtue of resolve and Virtue of Courage, swap to Scepter/Shield to Absorb, Protect.
-Overkill CC from Hammer and Scepter
Basically, it's awesome.
Bdellium 16:07, 16 April 2013 (UTC)
Mesmer WvW Builds
-Glamour Confusion Spam
-Berzerker Phantasm/Mind Wrack Hybrid
Bdellium 01:28, 26 April 2013 (UTC)