From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
BWE1 data and speculation. Mostly obsolete information.
BWE2 data and interpretation. Mostly obsolete information.
things to test
- clone attack rates, i should probably just do it and quit testing for normality
- verify persistent haste effect stacking, and see if haste interacts with strafing or not; guardian and ranger haste esp
- get durations on various combo effects, test scaling for the healing one
- monitor tooltips of mind wrack and cry of frustration. seriously wtf are they doing with those things? 693 for half and 604 for the other half, I have no idea what's going on there.
- level scaling down, list explicit table and give formula
- think about characterizing armor and weapon progression with level. ugh