Talk:The Convergence of Sorrow II: Requiem
440 Mistonium or 450 Mistonium. 3200 Volatile Magic, 3300 oder 3700~? Which of these numbers are correct?--188.8.131.52 21:40, 2 April 2019 (UTC)
- 3200 Volatile Magic for the Experiment sub collections.
- 528 Volatile Magic for the Mist-Entangled Items purchased.
- i.e. 3278 Volatile Magic
- 50+60+70+80+90+90 = 440 Mistonium
- -Chieftain Alex 22:59, 2 April 2019 (UTC)
The step for talking to Ely Scorchfire confused me- she is outside the map event bubble, and I think it might be helpful (if only for player's like me who took a hiatus) to better call out you have to travel to durmand priory, then enter the map instance off of the hero point. XD
- Thanks, updated the note. -Chieftain Alex 06:27, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
Time wasting warning
Nothing here on the wiki, nor on the achievement panel is explicit about what parts have to be done in what order. I just wasted a day trying to get the Empty Djinn Bottle event done (since the Story of Djinn event has been bugged), only to find Vemyen had nothing to say to me. 184.108.40.206 00:33, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
- To be fair, it does say "First, defeat Vemyen to get Ziya to come to Sun's Refuge." I'll add an extra line in the introduction though. We're only wiki editors and we have no control or say in the achievement panel descriptions. If you notice that an event is bugged, do try to report it in game. Frequently, players will all "know" that an event is bugged, but won't report it, so Anet never figures it out, especially on content that has been out for awhile --Rain Spell (talk) 06:25, 3 December 2019 (UTC)
Add in a marker
To show that Empty Djinn Bottle to Note of Receipt can, and perhaps, should be done in the same shift. This caught me out. Ten minutes is long enough to do all 4 parts. Maybe an extra column to the right? Also, the ordering of the Ancestor Tree events for the collection seems to duplicate that of the shift order ingame. Perhaps this could be made more obvious? Other thoughts: Empty djinn bottle requires at least a party of people, whereas the next shift for the Prevent brand energy... can be done with two. Perhaps a note about suggested numbers of players that are realistic to get the objective completed could be added. --Hesione (talk) 09:01, 30 December 2019 (UTC)